E-M:/ Looking for Contributors and Guest Posters for Environmental Planning Blog

I publish a website and a blog dealing with environment and community planning issues. I believe that all members of communities should be involved, informed and have the opportunity to participate in issues important to them. With more African Americans and other minorities gaining access to the world wide web, It's critical for messages about our community's environmental and development policies reach the people they most effect.

In hopes of increasing breadth and depth in topic areas, I'm looking for like minded potential volunteers to contribute commentary and opinion for the blog and perhaps help with maintaining the website with links and news. If you have knowledge or expertise in:

I definitely want to hear from you. I'd like to try to keep a geographic focus on the Great Lakes. No big serious time commitment. Professionals and students alike are welcome!

I don't have a hard deadline but, if you or someone you know is interested, I would like to hear from you by around February 1st. Please visit the links below to see what has been published so far. I can be reached by email at [email address]

Thanks and Happy Holidays,

George
Chief Contributor and Editor
Innovation in Community & Environmental Planning
Website:
Innovation in Community & Environmental Planning

Blog:
The BICEP Bulletin