Re: E-M:/ Consumers Energy requests tax break on new plant

It is incredible that we continue down the road of pollution.

The sustainable technology is available, and people certainly need the work provided by the renewable energy sector.

We simply cannot continue to burn coal, clean or otherwise (there is no such thing as clean coal)

We must conserve, and use our resources wisely.

Can you say "campaign contribution"

Matthew Abel