Re: E-M:/ Consumers Energy requests tax break on new plant

11 PM News reported the Consumers got their tax break from Hampton Twp.

From News 12:

The township board passed a 50 percent tax break for 12 years. Karn-Weadock's existing complex already pays $10 million in property taxes, making it the county's largest taxpayer.

Michelle Hurd Riddick
Lone Tree Council