E-M:/ Love mountains? Hate coal!

EMichers:
Eighteen coal-fired power plants in Michigan are connected to mountaintop removal, a radical form of coal mining in which mountains are literally blown up.  If you want to see the connection between your own power plant and the mountaintop it's removing, go to I Love Mountains.org and plug in your zip code.  With up to seven--yes, seven--new dirty coal plants proposed for Michigan, our state's giant carbon footprint is  warming our planet and destroying our mountains. You can take action with Michigan lawmakers to help block these new coal plants by going to Stop the Coal Rush.