E-M:/ student working on a EIS analysis

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tricia Bobeda <tricia.bobeda@gmail.com>
Date: Nov 29, 2007 1:23 PM
Subject: Help out a student working on a EIS analysis
To: enviro-mich@great-lakes.net

Hello all,

I'm a student at Northwestern University and I am writing a research paper on the EIS involving the South Huron Valley Wastewater Treatment Plant. Does anyone have any expertise on this topic or have suggestions of who to talk to about this particular Wastewater Treatment Plant, or Michigan wastewater treatment in general? Anyone have specific or firsthand knowledge on how this plant affects the surrounding watershed/environment? I know this plant was recently privatized, and is striving to be "greener" and save money now...

Any thoughts, comments, suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks!

Tricia Bobeda
tricia.bobeda@gmail.com
Northwestern University Class of 2009