E-M:/ FW: Climate Webcast with New York Times

Please share with your networks

Upcoming Webcast
Climate Change and Higher Education: Leadership to Achieve Climate Neutrality
Wednesday, December 12
2:00 pm – 3:30 PM ET
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CT
12:00 noon - 1:30 pm MT
11:00 am - 12:30 pm PT
This webcast will be filmed and streamed live over  the Internet. There will be opportunities to submit text questions during the broadcast. Presenters are:  Michael Crow, President, Arizona State University; Billy Parrish, Co-founder and Coordinator, Energy Action Coalition, and Dave Newport, Director of the University of Colorado at Boulder Environmental Center. Moderated by James Gorman, Science Editor, The New York Times, this program explores steps that colleges and universities are taking to respond to climate change, and will provide models and ideas that are transferable to other higher education institutions, corporations and communities.
Fee: $245 for either the live event or CD archive, $350 for both
More Details and Registration:
http://www.nytimes.whsites.net/knowledgenetwork/learning/scup-climatechange.html
Questions?  734.998.6966