From: owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
[mailto:owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net] On Behalf Of Larry Nooden
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 11:58 AM
To: enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
Subject: Re: E-M:/ meijers accountability

-

This is an excellent idea and a constructive way to work with/change
Meijers' behavior.  I will do it for the west side of Ann Arbor.  I hope

others will follow this suggestion, but it may not be appropriate for
each
person to report to the whole list.

--On Thursday, December 06, 2007 11:33 AM -0500 Sandylakeerie@aol.com
wrote:

> It would be great if we all copied the article and sent it to our
local
> store managers, telling them we are appalled at these tactics, ask for
> the suit(s) to be dropped and then share the responses.  I think this
> would wake Meijers up to a pending major public relations problem.  If
> this would not work then we could all write lte's to local papers.
> I will do the Toledo area stores, how about everyone else?
> Sandy
>
> Sandy Bihn
> Western Lake Erie Association/WATERKEEPER, Toledo Lighthouse Society
> President
> Great Lakes Shallowest, Warmest, 'Fishiest' Waters
> 6565 Bayshore Rd. Oregon, Ohio 43618
> 419-691-3788 Fax 419-691-2288
> Email: sandylakeerie@aol.com
> Web Sites: westernlakeerie.org
> toledolighthouse.org

> Check out AOL Money & Finance's list of the hottest products and top
> money wasters of 2007.

enviro-mich"