Terry Link has. So have I. Write:

Mark Murray OR Doug Meijers OR Hank Meijers
Meijer
#2929 Walker Avenue NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49544

As citizens, we have two different kind of votes we can cast in the debate about our future.
One is at the ballot box on Election Day. The other is everyday we spend our money as consumers.
We should not give Meijers a free pass on this situation.

My thoughts.

Peace and good food,

Chris Bedford

Chris Bedford
Center for Economic Security
#6543 Hancock Road
Montague, MI 49437
231-893-3937
231-670-4817 (cell)
www.center4economicsecurity.org
www.chrisbedfordfilms.com

The Center for Economic Security produces programs, media, and campaigns to build ecological understanding among consumers and to promote ecological intelligence in private and public decisionmaking.