E-M:/ News Update!

Title: News Update!

News Update!

December 24, 2007

Everyone here at Save The Wild UP wishes you a safe and happy holiday season!

There has been a lot of action on the proposed Kennecott mine in the last week or so.

Click on the headlines below to read the latest news.

MDEQ Sued for Issuing Illegal Permit

Rio Tinto Plans For New UP Sulfide Mining District

Article: 6 More Mines?

Congressman Stupak Opposes New Mine

Michigan Professors Send Letter Opposing Kennecott Mine

The Mining Industry's Legacy

Marquette Rally

MDEQ Approves A Flawed Permit

Vote in the WLUC TV 6 poll

Latest in the Mining Journal

Colorado City Says No Uranium Mining

Save The Wild UP would also like to thank all of those who donated items, service or time and those who participated in and attended our recent "Our Way Of Life" Auction. We hope to see you all at the next Save The Wild UP event.

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from us, please click here.