Re: E-M:/ Recycling better than deposit law

Enviro-Mich message from "Robert Isaac" <rjisaac@gmail.com>

"Today, most of the communities in Michigan have curbside recycling
where bottles, cans, plastic, steel, aluminum, etc., are collected."

Really?  My community has yet to implement curbside recycling and to
the best of my knowledge none of the neighboring communities have yet
to implement it, so that shouldn't be considered an option.

Or does raising the cost to produce a bottle of water by $0.10 cut
into someone's profit margins?