E-M:/ Fwd: Flint River Watershed Coalition - Job Posting

The Flint River Watershed Coalition is planning to hire an Outreach and Education Coordinator in early 2008.  We are currently scheduled to be accepting applications up to January 11 th.   The posting is available below as well as at http://flintriver.org/FRWCjobdescription.pdf .

Steve Montle
Executive Director
Flint River Watershed Coalition

Job Description and Qualifications

-Outreach and Education Coordinator-

The Flint River Watershed Coalition, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, is seeking an outreach and education coordinator to assist our organization in its mission to protect, preserve and improve the Flint River and its Watershed.

Primary responsibilities will include:

Educational Requirement:

Degree in environmental science, natural resource management or a related field is preferred but not mandatory.  Knowledge of basic water resource management and watershed related issues is mandatory.

 Mandatory Qualifications and Skills:

 Beneficial Knowledge or Skills:

Salary: $30,000

35-40 hour work week, flexible schedule, ability to work occasional nights and weekends mandatory.

Modest benefits package available

Please send cover letter, resume with work/volunteer history, and references by January 11 th to:

Flint River Watershed Coalition
Attn: Steve Montle, Executive Director
423 N. Saginaw St., Suite 1001
Flint, MI 48502

Or documents (please send as attachments) can be e-mailed to: smontle@umflint.edu

Please include your full name, address and phone number in the body of you message.