Re: E-M:/ Fwd: Detroit considers sale of City's small parks

Enviro-Mich message from "Chris Reader" <xopher@tigerburningbright.net>

George,

With all the land available for redevelopment in Detroit, who is going
to buy these parks, for what reason, and at what price?

It is hard to imagine that any significant recovery will be made from
the sales. Not to mention the fact that 1 in every 33 homes in Wayne
County (approximately 18000 homes) is currently in foreclosure.

Best Regards,

Christopher Reader