E-M:/ RE: / Blue Water Bridge Plaza/ I94-I69

Enviro-Mich message from "Rita Jack" <rita.jack@sierraclub.org>

For anyone in the Lansing area who wants to pick them up, (I don't want to
ship them), I have a huge binder with the Draft EIS for the Blue Water
Bridge Plaza study, Draft Section 4(f) Evaluation.  This puppy is over 3
inches thick and is oversized.  I also have the appendices.  Let me know
before stopping by, please.

-Rita

Rita Jack
Water Sentinels Project, Sierra Club Michigan Chapter
tel:  517-484-2372 x12

Know your watershed!
Make all Michigan's waters fishable and swimmable.