E-M:/ Indiana Admits its Permit Program Doesn't Protect Lake Michigan

Indiana official admits that Indiana's non-degradation rules for
wastewater discharges must be replaced.....US Steel-Gary
wastewater permit on hold....

http://www.thetimesonline.com/articles/2008/01/04/news/top_news/doc86b827b6f0ccdafb862573c600015c67.txt

I'm please to have helped bring this about through my
work with NRDC's Chicago office on the US Steel wastewater
discharge permit application.

657 Spartan Avenue,  East Lansing, MI  48823
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com