E-M:/ The Science, Practice & Art of Restoring Native Ecosystems -- January 25 and 26, 2008

Apologies if this is a duplicate post:

~~~
Please join the Stewardship Network for our 2008 conference:  www.stewardshipnetwork.org/conference

The Science, Practice & Art of Restoring Native Ecosystems
January 25 and 26, 2008
At the Kellogg Center in East Lansing, Michigan

Join fellow wildlife enthusiasts, nature lovers, land managers, and researchers from Michigan and the Midwest in attending this conference aimed to improve the science, practice and art of caring for natural lands and waters.

Friday?s sessions offer presentations from leading scientists on the applications of research on ecological restoration and natural areas stewardship.

Saturday starts off with a keynote presentation by Stephen Packard, Director of the National Audubon Society-Chicago Area, followed by a showcase of exemplary projects and a variety of practical hands-on workshops.

And don?t miss our Friday evening town hall discussion with Steve Apfelbaum, Applied Ecological Services, Ray Fahlsing, Michigan Department of Natural Resources, and Tony Reznicek, University of Michigan, as they tackle the larger issues we face in caring for natural lands and waters.

Agenda
Check out the terrific roster of presenters and workshops on our website, http://www.stewardshipnetwork.org/2008conferenceregistration.

Registration
https://www.kintera.org/AutoGen/Register/ECReg.asp?ievent=235287&en=7fLMITNuHbLCKNPsG7KJK4OIKgIIIZPAKgKUJ1MwGbKRKaJ
If this hyperlink does not work, simply copy it and paste it in your browser or visit www.stewardshipnetwork.org/conference and select "Register Now"
Registration is required for this conference. The deadline for on-line registration is January 15.

For more information and to register please visit www.stewardshipnetwork.org. You can pay online through a secure connection with your debit or credit card or you can fill in the information and select "mail in payment" under papyment options to pay by check.

Accommodations
A limited number of rooms have been reserved for conference participants at the Kellogg Center. Reservations can be made by calling 800-875-5090 and referencing the Stewardship Network event or going online to request your reservations at http://www.hfs.msu.edu/kellogg/accommodations/reservations.html.
Please make your reservations early. Reservation requests made after January 4 are subject to availability.

Driving Directions
For driving directions please visit our website at www.stewardshipnetwork.org/conference.

Please visit our website for more information on the conference. If you have a question that isn?t answered by visiting our website please contact us directly at 734/996-3190. www.stewardshipnetwork.org/conference

Happy holidays and we hope to see you at the conference.

Lisa Brush
Executive Director
Stewardship Network
416 Longshore Drive