From: Sandra Michaeli [mailto:michae78@landpolicy.msu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 2:52 PM
To: Julie Metty Bennett
Subject: Building Prosperity Growing Michigan Conference Registration Reminder

Please remember to register for the Summit “Building Prosperity. Growing Michigan.” at: http://www.landpolicy.msu.edu/summitregistration/index.html.  The event, co-hosted by the Michigan Land Use Funders and MSU’s Land Policy Institute, will take place on Monday, February 11th, at the Kellogg Center in East Lansing.  More information is available at the webpage above.  The registration link is on the left-hand side of the page.  Please register by January 11th to guarantee a seat.  We will be opening the registration up to everyone on January 11th.  If you have already registered, please disregard this email.

We look forward to having you participate in this important event!

Jessica

Jessica McFarland
Assistant for Program Development
Land Policy Institute