E-M:/ Recommendations for Michigan's January 15 primary

Has anybody in Michigan's environmental movement
made any recommendations on Michigan's January 15
primary, either democratic or republican sides?

On the dem side, last I heard there is only Hillary
and Dennis on the Ballot and, did I hear "uncommitted"
was there too?

657 Spartan Avenue,  East Lansing, MI  48823
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com