E-M:/ MSU Environmental & Natural Resources Fair

Michigan State University’s

Career Services Network Invites You to Participate In

Environmental & Natural Resources Career Fair

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

 5:00 to 8:00 p.m.

Michigan State University Student Union, 2nd Floor

Hello! You are invited to attend our Environmental & Natural Resources Fair.  This event is *By Invitation Only,* because it is FREE.

Your organization was selected because our students are very interested in your field.  We want to provide an opportunity for you to meet with students and discuss full-time, co-operative, internship opportunities, or to provide them with more information on your organization and the programs that you administer.

We encourage you to register early, as space is limited, and registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.  Your participation in this exciting recruitment fair will help make it a success!  We hope to see you at the fair!

To register click on this link and Proceed to the Registration Form

https://msu-csm.symplicity.com/events/Env2008

To see a complete list of the all of the events that are held on campus each year go to http://careernetwork.msu.edu and click on the Career Events/Recruiting Schedule quick link and under Employers click on Career Events/Fairs.

Hire a Spartan!  For information on career fairs and on-campus recruiting go to www.careernetwork.msu.edu

Carol Stier

Events Manager

Career Services @ the Stadium