RE: E-M:/ RE: / Don't fight climate change with tariffs?

Enviro-Mich message from "Jefferson Henry" <jffhenry@comcast.net>

The plan sounds good, but history says otherwise. The U.S. has not
faired well in world negotiations regardless the leader, unless you can
resurrect Teddy Roosevelt. The EU seeks to be a power that neutralized
the West. This is a bad course and I wish you were right Mr. Nooden and
we may see some benefit from it, but it's not going to be what it seems.
I do respect where you are coming from and your hope.

Jefferson F. Henry