E-M:/ Regional Development Manager position at the National Wildlife Federation

Enviro-Mich message from "Kathryn Naas" <NaasK@nwf.org>

National Wildlife Federation, America’s conservation organization
passionate about protecting wildlife for our children’s future, is
seeking a Regional Development Manager for our office in Ann Arbor, MI.

The Regional Development Manager will join a team of enthusiastic
fundraising professionals, and play an integral role in supporting the
implementation of a strong regional fundraising program.  The successful
candidates will be energetic, confident and demonstrate success in
relationship building, fundraising and volunteer leadership development
and planning.

Responsibilities include supporting the Regional Executive Director and
development staff to accomplish the fundraising priorities for the
region, which includes communicating programmatic needs, coordinating
and scheduling fundraising activities and serving as the primary liaison
between the region and NWF headquarters.

Qualifications:
●	Bachelor’s degree,
●	Four years experience in Development
●	Familiar with Donor tracking systems
●	Ability to multi-task.
●	Some travel required

NWF offers an excellent benefits package.  NWF is an equal opportunity
employer committed to workplace diversity.  Please apply online at
www.nwf.org/careergateway.

National Wildlife Federation
It starts with people…like you.

Katie Naas