E-M:/ correction

In my posting this morning about the MDEQ 303(d) impaired waters
list I said that MDEQ is relying on a 27 year old
planning strategy document as an excuse for
saying that Saginaw Bay, Western Lake Erie and respective
watersheds should not be designated as impaired waters for
for nutrients.   It is actually a 22 year
old strategy.   Sorry for the error.

657 Spartan Avenue,  East Lansing, MI  48823
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com