From: David Holtz <dholtz@cleanwater.org>
To: enviro-mich <enviro-mich@great-lakes.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 2, 2008 9:36:44 AM
Subject: E-M:/ Where's Granholm on coal plants?

Enviro-Mich message from David Holtz <dholtz@cleanwater.org>

Mt. Pleasant Morning Sun columnist lauds the governor's clean energy
plan, but wonders why she is silent on new coal proposed plants.
http://www.themorningsun.com/stories/020108/loc_calamity.shtml

and Conservation Issues and Michigan-based Citizen Action.  Archives at

Postings to:  enviro-mich@great-lakes.net      For info, send email to