Re: E-M:/ Meijer's Internal Investigation

Shortly after the first article disclosing the apparent election violations, I filed a complaint with the Attorney Grievance Commission against the lawyer named in the article.  I attached a copy of the article.  They have acknowledged receiving it, and might investigate.

I sent a copy to the reporter too.

I did not want to be sitting around next year complaining about nobody doing anything.

Criminal charges should be investigated as well, but is that likely?

More to come.

You all do what you can, too.

How about recalling the officials who gave Meijers the big tax break?

Matthew Abel
Attorney at Law
Detroit