Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2008 9:26 PM
Subject: Re: E-M:/ Energy company seeking leases for wind turbines

Alex-

Yes it is, and this isn't the first time folks here have been concerned about wind power projects and their impact on migrating birds and aesthetics.

However, in this area most township and county officials are of the mindset that "if it brings in development, it must be good for the community."

Almost all ridges in the northeastern half of Keweenaw County are visible from Brockway Mountain.

            -doug-