To: "Tom George, Sen" <sentgeorge@senate.michigan.gov>
Cc: "Tonya Schuitmaker" <tonyaschuitmaker@house.mi.gov>
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 11:49 AM
Subject: Fw: E-M:/ plastic bags

Tonya and Tom,
Sometimes we have legislation that causes unintended results, but this one sounds good to me!
If you have thoughts on or the opportunity to suggest, promote, or act on the suggestions below I'd be pleased to know. It seems like a fairly innocuous bit of legislation.
Regards,
Chuck

----- Original Message ----- From: "Anna Dorothy Graham" <grahama9@msu.edu>