Re: E-M:/ Fw: UCS, science, and the next president on your radio

I recall  during the waning days of the Engler/Harding era, Diane Hebert, walking up to the microphone before a packed public audience and tearing to shreds a Dow Chemical funded health study. Sitting at tables facing the audience  were any number of Engler's anointed officials who were in attendance to convince the public to support the study. There were many people in the audience who knew the study  was BS, that it was more of the same, State of MIchigan and Feds  kow-towing to Dow. Diane Hebert was the only one in the audience with the guts to tear that study up in front of everyone.... she never batted an eye she just did it. At the end of the day... Diane Hebert was the most correct person in that room. The bravest too!

The world today needs every voice not afraid to chime in..........

Michelle Hurd Riddick
Lone Tree Council