Re: E-M:/ Save the Date: May 6-7, 2008 - Great Lakes Wind Collaborative 1st A...

Just imagine if all the money spent on flying, driving, lodging, etc was given to the organization holding the meeting , to be used towards solutions.

Personal contacts can be made by the net, I use it for work all the time, and connect with people all over the world.  I am sure someone who is better educated than I could certainly come up with ways of making it comfortable and personal, while still allowing for powerful presentations.  BTW I think keynote speeches over the net could be just as long........ ;)
Namaste,
Edie