E-M:/ mercury steel plant really bad

A whopping 1800 pounds of mercury emissions a year is in a draft permit at the proposed steel mill in Portsmouth, Ohio.  This would reportedly be the highest mercury emitter in Ohio - certainly tops all sites I am aware of.  The site would emit an additional 20,584 tons or 41 million pounds of emissions in an area that is already in nonattainment for PM2.5.  This plant can do far better than the draft permit and should not be allowed to add  more particulates in an area that already has problems.  We need to weigh in on how sites are selected and look for places that minimize health and eco risks.  I have a very basic comment letter that people can alter as they choose to weigh in on the mercury and emissions issues.
Here is the link on the permit info:

Sandy Bihn
Western Lake Erie Association/WATERKEEPER, Toledo Lighthouse Society President
Great Lakes Shallowest, Warmest, 'Fishiest' Waters

6565 Bayshore Rd. Oregon, Ohio 43618
419-691-3788 Fax 419-691-2288
Email: sandylakeerie@aol.com
Web Sites: westernlakeerie.org