E-M:/ Griffin Environmental Policy Forum @ CMU on April 9th

The next Griffin Policy Forum will take place on Wednesday, April 9 from 7:30 to 9 p.m. in Warriner Hall’s Plachta Auditorium.

The forum topic is: “Can Climate Change Heat Up Michigan’s Economy?”

The event flyer can be viewed at the link below.  Additional information and formal invitations will be available in the coming weeks.  Feel free to contact me or visit the Griffin website if you have any questions.

As always, we hope that you will be able to attend.

http://www.chsbs.cmich.edu/griffin/

This event is Free and Open to the Public.

Questions or medial inquiries to:

Sarah Buckley

Coordinator of Marketing & Events

College of Humanities and Social and Behavioral Sciences

115 Anspach Hall

Mount Pleasant, MI 48859

Phone: 989-774-1788

Fax: 989-774-7106

Web site: www.chsbs.cmich.edu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thomas K. Rohrer, Asst. Prof. & Director

Environmental Studies Program

318 Brooks Hall

Central Michigan University

Mt. Pleasant  MI  48859

U. S. A.

Ph. (989) 774-4409

email = tom.rohrer@cmich.edu

CMU Environmental Studies Program information is available at:

http://www.cst.cmich.edu/units/env/

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world: indeed it is the only thing that ever has!

                     -- Margaret Meade

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though sometimes checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much.....because they live in that gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

                                ~~ Teddy Roosevelt

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."

                                    ~~Samuel Adams, American Patriot and Brewmaster