E-M:/ "Coming Home" presentation at Trenton Village Theatre on Wed., Feb. 27th at 7 PM.

To: Detroit River and Western Lake Erie Stakeholders
From: John Hartig
Subject: "Coming Home" presentation at Trenton Village Theatre on Wed., Feb. 27th at 7 PM.

We spent three years compiling over 30 years of data on 50 indicators for the Detroit River and western Lake Erie.  Over 50 orgainzations and 75 scientists from Canada and the United States participated.  This effort was called State of the Strait.  On Wed., Feb. 27th at 7 PM a talk will be given on this substantial piece of work.  The talk is entitled "Coming Home: Celebrating the Return of Detroit River's Charismatic Megafauna."  This talk will be a "slide show" of the changes we have seen and the challenges we must face.  It is open at no charge to the public.  In addition, copies of the State of the Strait report will given away free of charge.  If you care about the Detroit River and western Lake Erie, and want to learn about the most recent science and have some fun, please join us.  Please also share this information with interested people.

Trenton Village Theatre is located in downtown Trenton at 2427 West Jefferson Ave.  For more information call 734-675-7300.