E-M:/ ACCESS Environmental Leadership Celebration - April 9, 2008

Title: ACCESS Environmental Leadership Celebration - April 9, 2008

Save the Date!

Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services (ACCESS)

5th Annual Environmental Leadership Celebration

April 9, 2008, 6:00 p.m.

Dearborn, Michigan

For over a decade, ACCESS has brought a unique and important voice to the environmental community as one of the only Arab-American organizations working on environmental issues in the nation. To keep this vibrant program growing, we need your support!

Join us for our 5th Annual Growing Leadership for the Future Celebration and support the next generation of youth leaders in creating a safer, healthier place to live, work and play!

We are proud to welcome keynote speaker Mohamad Chakaki, an environmental consultant and community development activist whose work spans the Arab nations and the United States. We will recognize Dr. Bunyan Bryant for a lifetime of leadership and commitment to environmental justice, and Shadia Wood, a nationally recognized youth leader on climate change and environmental justice. We will also recognize some of our most inspiring youth members with our Emerging Leader Award.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. For more information, contact Kathryn Savoie, Environmental Program Director: (313) 216-2225 or ksavoie@accesscommunity.org.

Kathryn Savoie, Ph.D.

Environmental Program Director

Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services (ACCESS)

6450 Maple Street

Dearborn MI 48126

(313) 216-2225

ksavoie@accesscommunity.org