[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ JOB POSTING: Clean Energy Project Manager
- Subject: E-M:/ JOB POSTING: Clean Energy Project Manager
- From: "Sean Reed, Michigan's Clean Energy Coalition" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:03:45 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <C3EB177E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: "Sean Reed, Michigan's Clean Energy Coalition" <email@example.com>
- Thread-index: Ach5b3HwsGmELuViEdyTOQAWy86orAA5ld6R
- Thread-topic: JOB POSTING: Clean Energy Project Manager
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/11.4.0.080122
Title: JOB POSTING: Clean Energy Project Manager
FYI. Please feel free to forward to others. My apologies for multiple postings.
Organization: Clean Energy Coalition (CEC)
Location: 124 Pearl St., Suite 402, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Reports To: Executive Director
Salary: Commensurate With Experience
Filing Dates: Position Open Until Filled
The Clean Energy Coalition, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization based in Washtenaw County, Michigan, seeks a Project Manager to assist in the development and implementation of the organization’s energy efficiency and renewable energy projects and events which serve a statewide target market. Current project areas include solar energy, clean transportation, residential energy efficiency, as well as the coordination of four annual events with attendance totaling over 6,000. The Project Manager works under the guidance of the Executive Director.
- Bachelors degree required in business administration, public administration, city and regional planning, economics, political science, natural resource management, social work, or any related fields, or equivalent work experience in the above mentioned areas.
- Demonstrated experience in project management and implementation.
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills.
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, enthusiastic, innovative, and capable of meeting challenges and deadlines.
- Team player with trouble-shooting and exceptional multi-tasking skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven commitment to energy and environmental issues.
- Solid computer skills including proficiency in using basic Microsoft and/or similar software products such as word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, email, web, database applications, and capacity to work in Mac OS environment.
- Experience with environmental, energy efficiency, and/or renewable energy projects preferred.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and execute project work plans, and revise as appropriate, to meet changing needs and requirements of CEC projects and events.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of CEC projects and scope.
- Develop and execute marketing plans designed to secure the interest and financial sponsorship commitments from business and corporate sponsors.
- Conduct ongoing evaluation of projects and make recommendations for improvements to the Executive Director.
- Contribute to written communication materials such as newsletter, web site, fact sheets, news releases, presentations, grant proposals, and reports.
- Oversee part-time interns and volunteers.
- Coordinate digital, print, and voice communications.
- Provide oversight, implementation, tracking, and reporting on grant related activities as prescribed by each individual grant.
- Attend community forums, meetings, and events, and make individual and public presentations on CEC’s mission, services, and needs when necessary.
- Act as a spokesperson for the Clean Energy Coalition.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned and collaborate with other staff on work as needed.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary is commensurate with experience and skill set.
- Competitive benefits package.
- This position is open until filled.
- Candidates for part-time flexible position also will be considered.
- The Clean Energy Coalition is an equal opportunity employer.
- Qualified individuals please submit a writing sample, salary requirements, resume, and a cover letter addressed to:
Sean Reed, Executive Director
Clean Energy Coalition
124 Pearl St., Suite 402
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Or, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 734.714.3075.
Sean Reed | Executive Director | Clean Energy Coalition
124 Pearl Street, Suite 402 | Ypsilanti, Michigan 48197
Ph 888.818.0987 ext. 703 | Cell 734.717.1455 | Fax 734.714.3075
Dedicated to promoting clean energy technologies as a way to create healthier, energy independent communities.
www.cec-mi.org | www.aacleancities.org