E-M:/ SmogFest Art Exhibition

We invite Windsor - Essex County - Detroit and area artists of all media to create art work that reflects our dismal air quality or other environmental issues. Artists may submit up to two art works in the upcoming SMOGFEST Art Exhibition, to be held May 2 - 30, 2008 at Milk Coffee Bar, 68 University Ave. W., Windsor. Silent Auction bidding begins May 2 and ends May 30, 2008.

The artist will receive 70% of selling price; the CEA will receive 30%. Please forward a short statement about your proposed work(s) and approximate dimensions by email, fax or mail by 5pm, Friday April 11. All artwork must be dropped off at the CEA office, located at 1950 Ottawa St., by Friday, April 25. Please include your name, phone/email, title of piece(s), media and starting bid, if applicable.

Work will not be accepted after April 25. If special arrangements need to be made for the delivery of artwork please contact the CEA office in advance. All work must be ready to hang. For artists creating artwork that requires special presentation, you must include hardware/shelves/pedestals with your work.

For more information please phone the CEA at 519-973-1116, fax 519-973-8360 or e-mail us at ceaadmin@cogeco.net.

We look forward to your participation.
--
Derek Coronado