E-M:/ Renewable Energy Conference at Pierce Cedar Creek Institute

There is still time to register for the Renewable Energy Conference Pierce Cedar Creek Institute!

The Renewable Energy Conference is a quality experience for anyone interested in renewable energy, from the novice to the expert.  The conference consists of a keynote session, break-out sessions and a vendor area.

Highlights of this year’s conference include our keynote speaker, Todd Parker, of the Delta Institute, who will be speaking on the Chicago Climate Exchange.  We will also feature John Sarver of the State of Michigan Energy Office, who will be discussing some of the developments in renewable energy in Michigan.  Break-out sessions cover diverse topics including, building an energy efficient home, cellulosic ethanol, solar heating and appropriate technology.

Time: 8:30 – 4 pm. Cost: $30 for adults; $15 for students with valid ID – Includes lunch.

For a brochure, click here (378k PDF)

For the agenda (with descriptions), click here (43k PDF)

Matthew Dykstra

Education Director

Pierce Cedar Creek Institute

701 West Cloverdale Road