Re: E-M:/ Film Presentation "A Crude Awakening: The Oil Crash" Thurs March 6

Enviro-Mich message from Aaron Wissner <aaronwissner@yahoo.com>

Great film!

It's our plan to show that in Middleville as well, in either April or May. :-)

Good deal on the screening rights as well, only $90 for a perpetual screening license!

Carol Izant wrote:
Pleae note due to the length of this film, we will
begin showing at 7:30pm sharp! As a follow-up to this
film, we will be showing "The Power of Community: How
Cuba Survived Peak Oil" at our April 3, 2008 meeting.
Please join us...and bring a friend!

Note: forwarded message attached.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ