E-M:/ Detroit Science Fair Volunteer Judges Needed

Subject: Science Fair Judges Needed for Detroit Science Fair
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 18:46:34 -0500

ATTENTION: Science Fair Judges Needed for Detroit Science Fair, Wednesday, March 13, 8:00 ? 12:00

March is here, which means its Science Fair season for the East Michigan Chapter of AWMA. We are especially looking for volunteer judges to help with Special Awards judging at the Science and Engineering Fair of Metropolitan Detroit on Wednesday, March 13 at Cobo Hall in Detroit. Judges will be considering projects that address environmental concerns including air, water, and/or solid wastes. The East Michigan AWMA chapter will provide awards to ?outstanding? senior projects in the field of environmental science and engineering. .

AWMA (Special Awards) judging begins at 8:00 am and should be completed by noon. We are looking for volunteer judges to help judge the environmental projects. AWMA members who have participated in past years find that judging can be very rewarding for both the judges and the students who actually get to interact with "real" environmental professionals.

Please contact me at (313) 235-7508 or via e-mail at ryang@dteenergy.com if you are interested in judging. Additional details will be forwarded to volunteers prior to the Fair. Please pass this on to others who may also be interested in judging if you are unavailable. More information on the fair is also provided at
http://www.sefmd.org/.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Greg Ryan

Alex J. Sagady & Associates        http://www.sagady.com

Prospectus at:  http://www.sagady.com/sagady.pdf

657 Spartan Avenue,  East Lansing, MI  48823
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com