E-M:/ Register soon - UM Ann Arbor 22nd Annual Minority Environmental Health Conference

Title: PHSAD's 22nd Annual Minority Health Conference - Friday, March 28th, 2008 - Rackham Building, Ann Arbor, MI

From lead toxicity to air pollution, it is known that our surroundings can greatly affect our health. With this awareness, issues of the environment can also, and now more clearly, be understood as issues of public health.

Brown and Green

This year's conference gathers leaders from the fields of environmental health and social justice to present the current state of minority health as impacted by environment, explore the role people of color play in the debate, and consider how campaigns like Environmental Justice attempt to answer the call.

For more details and to register, visit: http://www.brownandgreen2008.org/

For more information, please email brownandgreen2008@gmail.com.

Twenty-Two Years in the Making
As the 22nd Annual Minority Health Conference, this year's event comes as a reminder of the long standing history and commitment of students from the University of Michigan's School of Public Health to investigating issues of Minority Health and seeking answers to the health matters that affect all communities large and small. Through the years, this annual conference has developed into one of the much anticipated and revered presentations at SPH.