E-M:/ Free Registration to International Conference on Peak Oil & Climate Change: Paths to Sustainability

Enviro-Mich message from Aaron Wissner <aaronwissner@yahoo.com>

Would you be interested in participating in the "International Conference on Peak Oil & Climate Change: Paths to Sustainability"?

Would you like to get in free, and get a couple free meals as well?

Would you like the opportunity to network with other environmental leaders from Michigan and beyond?

This is your chance!

We're looking for people from Michigan to present at the conference, especially in the "Paths to Sustainability" seminars.

If you think you might be interested, I invite you to take a look at the conference web site, and in particular, the "Call for Presentations" page.

http://sustainabilityconference.org/details/callforspeakers.htm

Don't miss your chance to get in free to this unique ground-breaking conference. "Call for Presentations" forms are due March 31. Presentation selections will take place in early April.

Thank you for everything you do for the environment in Michigan,

Best regards,

Aaron Wissner, Organizer, Local Future

P.S. Please forward this note along to others who you think would make great presenters. Thank you in advance!

-- Aaron Wissner aaronwissner@yahoo.com

Local Future Network
http://localfuture.org

Value System: Gas Prices, Money, Peak Oil and The Future
http://valuesystem.livejournal.com

New Culture Videos
http://www.youtube.com/newculture