To: <enviro-mich@great-lakes.net>
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 1:53 PM
Subject: E-M:/ Deer bovine TB transmission to Humans - 2 cases in Michigan

Dispatch from CDC Emerging Infectious Disease Journal

Recreational exposure to infected deer caused human transmission....

Human Mycobacterium bovis Infection and Bovine Tuberculosis, Michigan,
1994-2007, M.J. Wilkins et al.
http://www.cdc.gov/eid/content/14/4/657.htm?s_cid=eid657_e

========================================== Alex J. Sagady & Associates http://www.sagady.com

657 Spartan Avenue,  East Lansing, MI  48823
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com