To: <enviro-mich@great-lakes.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 8:20 AM
Subject: E-M:/ Wish to unsubscribe

Enviro-Mich message from Gerrish.Harlan@epamail.epa.gov

I am retiring at the end of the month and this email address will be no more. You might want to delete it from your distribution list.

BTW, you people should seriously re-evaluate some of your notions.  Deep
well injection is a very viable and long-term sustainable means to
dispose of many industrial wastes.  Nothing has gone wrong at the EDS
facility in Romulus that routine maintenance in the surface facility
would not have prevented.  It is true that the previous management was
untrustworthy.

Harlan Gerrish
Geologist
Underground Injection Control Branch