[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Project Learning Tree Workshop
- Subject: E-M:/ Project Learning Tree Workshop
- From: Stephaney Guild <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 08:21:02 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=Hyn91OIAc+8gHTadZ93+Vrw2IC2PWkNSHPrkPyT8lEKHAC8TngQqmJ2Bx74GC8V9u1gv2b72FgHPo8jnhB1UwgoaEb2Z/OZEihMXGWHcNLADndKD+lg0rEoAqN7vJQl6/ImcJipyVEg9XW8hkEYO4TKjHXa23kj17OV6EdkYIwo=;
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: Stephaney Guild <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Project Learning Tree is an award winning environmental education curriculum that teaches educators how to use the forest community as a ?window? to increase their student?s understanding of the world around them. For more information: michiganplt.org
Woldumar Nature Center in Lansing is hosting a Project Learning Tree workshop on April 19th from 9AM-4PM. Space is limited to 20 people, cost is $30 ($28 for Woldumar members), lunch will be provided, CEUs will be offered. Registration and payment are required by April 4th. In addition, any teachers who participate in this workshop are entitled to a discount of $1 per student off the cost of a field trip scheduled to occur between April 14th and May 2nd. Please call or e-mail Stephaney for more details.
Please feel free to pass this along.
Woldumar Nature Center
5739 Old Lansing Rd
Lansing, MI 48917
Phone: (517) 322-0030
Fax: (517) 322-9394
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.