Re: E-M:/ Are We Ready to Track Carbon Footprints?

Enviro-Mich message from Flynn Tim <timf@mac.com>

Individual conservation will never solve the problem this is a societial problem and only solvable by common action.

Individual action only helps at the margin. To get to 80% reduction by 2050 we need governments globally to act. The whole system must change. Changes within the system can never be enough.

How do you apply foot prints to systemic change?

TJF