Re: E-M:/ Are We Ready to Track Carbon Footprints?

Tim,

You are right on.

However, I think that if individual people begin to think about what they are doing, they will also begin to apply their experiences to their companies and governments. When those don't measure up, they will demand change.

We've seen this in the environmental movements of the past, where citizens drove change. Especially here in Michigan.

Best Regards,

Christopher Reader