Re: E-M:/ The Clean Energy Scam

Yes, rising oil and natural gas prices are contributing to the increases in food prices; however, the diversions resulting from ethanol production also make a substantial contribution to the problem and that is well-documented (see e.g. the Time article). In fact, if you follow the discussions of what/why farmers are deciding to plant this spring, you can see this problem unfolding.