Re: E-M:/ Metro Times: "The Big Burn: America's largest garbage incinerator and the movement to shut it down"

Enviro-Mich message from Carol Izant <cogknot@yahoo.com>

Now would be the opportune time for those of you
enviro-michers who have not weighed in on the subject
of burning garbage to send a letter to the editor of
the Metro Times (as well the Detroit Free Press &
Detroit News) in support of a shutdown of the
incinerator and an agressive move toward curbside
recycling in the City of Detroit. As one of the
founding members of the Evergreen Alliance (the
citizens' group who led the opposition to the Detroit
Incinerator back in the day), I thank you.