From: Alexander J. Sagady [mailto:ajs@sagady.com]
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 4:47 PM
To: Harris, Craig; HAMILTREEF@aol.com; enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
Subject: Re: E-M:/ RE: / Outspoken Sportsman network

If a public agency is mis-using funds, the first thing you
do is file a complaint with the appropriate inspector general.

For agencies receiving state funds, there is Michigan's
Auditor General.   If an agency is receiving federal funds,
each department of the federal government has an
inspector general's office to investigate any malfeasance by
federally funded public agencies.

At 04:15 PM 04/18/2008, Harris, Craig wrote:
>I wonder if any of the persons on the listserv with legal expertise
might comment on whether a lawsuit could be filed asking for an
injunction against the delta county conservation district, on the
grounds that the activities in which it is engaging are not authorized
by the state legislation creating conservation districts . . .