E-M:/ Earth Day Reflection

Here's an Earth Day reflection about our personal impact on the environment. I won't post all of it here but you can contact me to get the full text (and you could send it to your spiritual leaders if you like.)

Examination of Consciousness based on Quaker Queries:

Do I honor the life of all living things, the order of nature the wildness of wilderness . . .

Does my daily life exemplify and reflect my respect for the oneness of creation and my care for the environment . . .

Am I aware of and sensitive to my present consumption patterns . . .

Do I seek to avoid destruction of the environment by conserving energy and considering renewable forms of energy?

Am I aware of what happens to the wat products that I generate . . .