E-M:/ Still room for you at our Earth Day retreat

VOICES FOR EARTH JUSTICE INVITES YOU TO OUR 6th ANNUAL EARTH DAY RETREAT:

HEALTHY HOMES FOR A HEALTHY PLANET

When: Sunday, April 27, 2008, 1-5 PM

Where: University of Michigan-Dearborn's Environmental Interpretive Center at 4901 Evergreen, Dearborn

What: Starting at 1:00 PM ------

Fee: $25.00 - scholarships available

To register, send your name, address, e-mail and registration fee to:

Voices for Earth Justice, 21695 Rougewood, Southfield, MI 48033. Please register by April 23, 2008.

For more information, please call patty Gillis at 248-351-9001, or respond to this e-mail. Thank you, and we hope to see you at the retreat -:)

Click to get a free auto insurance quotes from top companies.

Need cash? Apply now for a credit loan with fast approval.