[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Michigan Nature Association development director posting
- Subject: E-M:/ Michigan Nature Association development director posting
- From: Michigan Nature Association <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 10:43:39 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=ILaYDWNTxz8vOKzy/LUaZFGoyfpgIpe6YfNaK2zEEfhmJai7SPnLR7SZeyoVJMuDSPl/giDiJ0OOgqtXFkvEft4Q7G60CIumsRgUevAk7qhD442ZRlaRo3Cn/4bEGhICAR0ZZ4lhEvruMynMEK09QhegiFVHnLE7EIrfwyuSwek=;
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: Michigan Nature Association <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The Michigan Nature Association, a statewide land conservation organization headquartered in Williamston, Michigan, is seeking exceptional candidates for our Development Director position. The Development Director will work with the Executive Director to plan, organize and implement the fundraising activities of the Association. (Application deadline ? May 26, 2008)
Coordinate and carry out major gift fundraising for the organization
Cultivate and nurture relationships with
individuals, foundations, corporations and public sources
Write grant proposals and track grant funding Ensure diversity and sustainability of donor base Train and lead volunteers to support fundraising efforts Coordinate fundraising events Plan major campaigns, special appeals Travel throughout the state of Michigan, expect some overnight and weekend events Design direct mailings Create promotional materials Expand planned-giving programs Manage donor databases Prepare fundraising reports for board of trustees Attend meetings and give presentations to both groups and individuals
Outstanding written and oral communication skills
Demonstrated success at organizational fundraising from individuals, foundations, corporations and public sources
Ability to establish professional relationships with a diverse audience
Minimum four-year degree
2+ years prior fundraising experience
Comfort with Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, donor-tracking software
Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
Compensation is $35,000 ? $40,000, includes health benefits, life insurance, vacation, and a 403(b) savings plan. To Apply:
Resumes accepted until May 26, 2008.
Please send a
cover letter, resume, writing sample, and three references via e-mail to Jeremy Emmi, Executive Director, at email@example.com or mail to: Development Director, Michigan Nature Association, 326 E. Grand River Ave., Williamston, MI 48895
The Michigan Nature Association was established in 1952 as Michigan
?s first land conservancy group.
The Association protects over 8,700 acres in 54 counties on 164 nature sanctuaries.
For more information about the Michigan Nature Association, visit: www.michigannature.org.
The Michigan Nature Association is an equal opportunity employer
committed to workplace diversity.
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.