E-M:/ Congratulations to Potawatomi Community Reservation in Wisconsin

Congratulations to Potawatomi Community Reservation in Wisconsin
with a final decision to protect over 13,000 acres of tribal lands (all
located in Forest County, WI....west of Iron Mountain, MI) under
the Clean Air Act with Class I prevention of significant deterioration
status and Air Quality Related Values for visibility, mercury and acid
deposition....

......after over 13 years of dispute with the States of Wisconsin and
Michigan, who objected to the Tribes plans for redesignation to Class I
status.

\RULES

  Wisconsin; Redesignation of the Forest County Potawatomi Community Reservation to a PSD Class I Area,
  23086?23101 [E8?8946]
 <http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2008/pdf/E8-8946.pdf>[PDF]

Dispute Resolution:
Redesignation of the Forest County Potawatomi Community Reservation to a PSD Class I Area­
Michigan,
  23107?23111 [E8?8969]

<http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2008/pdf/E8-8969.pdf>[PDF]

Wisconsin,
  23111?23114 [E8?8970]
 <http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2008/pdf/E8-8970.pdf>[PDF]

657 Spartan Avenue,  East Lansing, MI  48823
(517) 332-6971; ajs@sagady.com